Don’t do Norah Jones wrong, or you’ll certainly regret it.
Though Norah Jones’ new album, Little Broken Hearts, is all about a bad relationship, the record’s first single “Happy Pills” was actually inspired by a late night craving.
Norah Jones fans will get to see the singer perform an exclusive concert a day after Little Broken Hearts is released. On May 2, Jones will be a part of the Live on Letterman webcast series, performing from New York’s famous Ed Sullivan Theater.
- RT @HonorByAugust: Pics from our set at @FillmoreSS with @hansonmusic. Thanks again @947FreshFM! 947freshfm.cbslocal.com/photo-gallerie… 9 hours ago
- I think this response did a disservice to women around the world. cbsloc.al/10rfyQH #missutah #cringeworthy 10 hours ago
- #Ohio Police Chief calls out criminals of all shapes and sizes on #Facebook: cbsloc.al/126tFos 10 hours ago
- .@BrunoMars channels the King Of Pop for ‘Treasure’ video. Watch it here: cbsloc.al/ZXTsCZ @michaeljackson 12 hours ago
- .@KatyPerry’s fashion evolution from candy-coated costumes continues as she lands first #Vogue cover: cbsloc.al/126OzUl 13 hours ago
- Darik Visits Smart Car Sights & Sounds Of... Pre-Package Party At The Penn... Fresh FM Listeners Swarm For...
- Sights & Sounds From the... Hanson Springs Us Into Summer... Parachute Rocks Our 'Spring... Honor By August Opens Up Our...
- Fresh FM Sits Down With... 'Spring Into Summer'... 'Spring Into Summer' Concert... Stay Cool With The 94.7 Fresh...
- Lawyers Have Heart at the... Fresh Faces, Fresh Music,... The 33rd Annual Herndon... Popchips Movie Night at the...