Lady Gaga got personal during an interview aired on Lifetime this weekend. The pop icon discussed her early days as a struggling musician and drug use on The Conversation With Amanda De Cadenet. “I was very depressed when I was 19 because I decided to pursue music,” she recalled. “I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them.
- Want to see @MonstersandMen #LIVE? Watch here: bit.ly/LIVEConcert #DontMissOut ow.ly/i/26Dlu 23 hours ago
- Be the hero of your office when you win a Ledo Pizza party for you and 14 of your co-workers! - bit.ly/118u9jH 1 day ago
- This is your chance to see @MonstersandMen #LIVE, click here for details: bit.ly/LIVEConcert ow.ly/i/26DC6 1 day ago
- No doubt @MonstersandMen will get the crowd going when they perform #LIVE on 5/18: bit.ly/LIVEConcert ow.ly/i/26DAu 1 day ago
- Wake up with 'Acoustic Sunrise' this Sunday morning. Here's the playlist: cbsloc.al/13BFSWZ 1 day ago