The digital frontier has always been home to shenanigans. One of the most widely played pranks on the Internet has been Rickrolling. This is the act of sharing a picture or link that, when clicked on, misdirects the user to Rick Astley’s 1987 hit “Never Gonna Give You Up.” The video has racked over 50 million views from unsuspecting victims.
- Want to see @MonstersandMen #LIVE? Watch here: bit.ly/LIVEConcert #DontMissOut ow.ly/i/26Dlu 16 hours ago
- Be the hero of your office when you win a Ledo Pizza party for you and 14 of your co-workers! - bit.ly/118u9jH 19 hours ago
- This is your chance to see @MonstersandMen #LIVE, click here for details: bit.ly/LIVEConcert ow.ly/i/26DC6 22 hours ago
- No doubt @MonstersandMen will get the crowd going when they perform #LIVE on 5/18: bit.ly/LIVEConcert ow.ly/i/26DAu 1 day ago
- Wake up with 'Acoustic Sunrise' this Sunday morning. Here's the playlist: cbsloc.al/13BFSWZ 1 day ago