Adele isn’t the only one performing at the Oscars this year. The producers of the 85th Academy Awards revealed that the night will feature a tribute to the best movie musicals of the last decade […]
Karmin, Florence + the Machine, Dave Matthews, Jack Johnson and more come together with shark facts and great songs.
Don’t do Norah Jones wrong, or you’ll certainly regret it.
Though Norah Jones’ new album, Little Broken Hearts, is all about a bad relationship, the record’s first single “Happy Pills” was actually inspired by a late night craving.
When someone thinks Norah Jones, puppets probably don’t immediately (if ever) come to mind. But the singer herself instantly saw the connection.
Brooklyn resident Norah Jones stayed close to home last week with the release of her new album. She made the rounds in New York to promote Little Broken Hearts, making stops that included appearances on The Late Show with David Letterman and radio station Fresh 102.7/New York.
The notoriously chilly air at the Ed Sullivan Theater was heavy with anticipation for Norah Jones’ Live on Letterman concert Wednesday night. Just a day after the release of her acclaimed album Little Broken Hearts, her fans in New York and thousands more at home couldn’t wait to hear the new material live. Norah did not disappoint, as she smoothly carried the crowd through a breathtaking blend of new material and classics.
Norah Jones fans will get to see the singer perform an exclusive concert a day after Little Broken Hearts is released. On May 2, Jones will be a part of the Live on Letterman webcast series, performing from New York’s famous Ed Sullivan Theater.
As huge lovers of the romantic and dramatic vampire genre, we were super excited to get our hands on pictures from the set of the popular movie series, Twilight. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part […]
Street Date: A Kaleidoscope Of Musical Color In “NOW That’s What I Call The Modern Songbook” – Full Album Stream
A compilation of great music for your hobbies or your favorite activities exists within the NOW That’s What I Call The Modern Songbook. With some of the most accomplished musicians and vocalists standing at the musical […]
- June 21st is only a couple of days away! Plan your "sick day" and have the Best Day Of Your Life: cbsloc.al/12CVXNs #BDOYL 31 minutes ago
- Could sibling rivalries be just as damaging to mental health as peer #bullying? cbsloc.al/17h7Z1Y 10 hours ago
- .@JohnMayer gave a glimpse into the first single off his forthcoming album. WATCH: cbsloc.al/19gv6XX 11 hours ago
- Watch @ddlovato make inspirational speech from #SummerBash stage about rehab: cbsloc.al/1bSiwNK 12 hours ago
- Listen to Darik this afternoon for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see Jack Johnson! - cbsloc.al/18QAeoG 14 hours ago
- Darik Visits Smart Car Sights & Sounds Of... Pre-Package Party At The Penn... Fresh FM Listeners Swarm For...
- Sights & Sounds From the... Hanson Springs Us Into Summer... Parachute Rocks Our 'Spring... Honor By August Opens Up Our...
- Fresh FM Sits Down With... 'Spring Into Summer'... 'Spring Into Summer' Concert... Stay Cool With The 94.7 Fresh...
- Lawyers Have Heart at the... Fresh Faces, Fresh Music,... The 33rd Annual Herndon... Popchips Movie Night at the...