The digital frontier has always been home to shenanigans. One of the most widely played pranks on the Internet has been Rickrolling. This is the act of sharing a picture or link that, when clicked on, misdirects the user to Rick Astley’s 1987 hit “Never Gonna Give You Up.” The video has racked over 50 million views from unsuspecting victims.
- In 5 minutes you could win $1000 & qualify for $50,000 with the Cash Code! cbsloc.al/184uK8z 2 hours ago
- Kristie has your chance to win tickets to see Michael Buble at the Verizon Center coming up in minutes! - cbsloc.al/18XqkiI 3 hours ago
- Win another $1000 & qualify for $50,000 at 10:05 with the CASH CODE!« 94.7 Fresh FM cbsloc.al/10kUV6Q 5 hours ago
- Maroon 5 releases paint-drenched ‘Love Somebody’ video. WATCH: cbsloc.al/ZdghEn 5 hours ago
- Fresh FM Insiders, register to win a Fresh 4-Pack of tickets to the advanced screening of 'The Purge!' - cbsloc.al/12G8iy2 5 hours ago
- Gaithersburg Book Fair 2013 Singles Mingle Run At The... Hanson Ticket Blitz At Whole... Click It Or Ticket at Buffalo...
- Taylor Swift & The 'Red'... DC Loves The Red Tour Ed Sheeran Rocks The Verizon... Paint The Town 'Red' Party At...
- Ed Sheeran Packs The Hamilton... Sheerios Can't Wait To See Ed... Sheerios Show Up For Sheeran... Working Women's Luncheon 2013
- Rihanna Rocked The Verizon... Party On The Concourse At The... Pre-hanna Party At Rosa... Fresh Faces, Fresh Music w/...