Their single has kept growing since it’s December 2011 release, earning a powerful shot in the arm after it was placed in a Buick commercial in March of 2012.
It’s another great week for fans of Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used To Know,” as the track spends it’s third week in the #1 position on Billboard’s Top 100 and breaking a digital sales record, becoming one of only five songs in history to sell over 400,000 digital copies in a single week.
Sarah McLachlan, longtime leader of the Lilith Fair concert series, held a press conference before a recent performance, where she presented a check for $13,142 to the North York Women’s Shelter.
- This is your chance to see @MonstersandMen #LIVE, click here for details: bit.ly/LIVEConcert ow.ly/i/26DC6 3 hours ago
- No doubt @MonstersandMen will get the crowd going when they perform #LIVE on 5/18: bit.ly/LIVEConcert ow.ly/i/26DAu 17 hours ago
- Wake up with 'Acoustic Sunrise' this Sunday morning. Here's the playlist: cbsloc.al/13BFSWZ 17 hours ago
- Blue Ivy's gonna be a big sister! #Beyonce and #JayZ expecting their second child (via @eonline) 20 hours ago
- Single? And looking for someone with a passion for fitness? Join us for a sunset run along the Potomac. bit.ly/17Gcl1D 21 hours ago