What started out as a fun way to raise money for our four-legged loved ones has become one of Washington’s best fashion events! Raising a total of $668,837, this years sixth annual Fashion For Paws was a huge success to say the least. Watch the full video re-cap right here and see the hottest fashion trends, the most adorable puppies and our own Tommy McFly strutting his stuff on the catwalk.
- .IAMJHUD might go back to @AmericanIdol as a judge. Will you watch? cbsloc.al/12SWaK0 36 minutes ago
- Stuff that holiday picnic basket with @train tickets. Listen to win: cbsloc.al/12BVmYr 2 hours ago
- Take 94.7 Fresh FM with you this holiday weekend. Download our app here: apps.radio.com 3 hours ago
- Congrats once again to Fresh FM listener April Goodman, of Laytonsville - she won a new car: cbsloc.al/12WB78f 5 hours ago
- Sunday nights are movie nights @ the National Harbor. Join us at Movies on the Potomac this week for Wreck-It Ralph! bit.ly/14xsJOc 5 hours ago
- Gaithersburg Book Fair 2013 Singles Mingle Run At The... Hanson Ticket Blitz At Whole... Click It Or Ticket at Buffalo...
- Taylor Swift & The 'Red'... DC Loves The Red Tour Ed Sheeran Rocks The Verizon... Paint The Town 'Red' Party At...
- Ed Sheeran Packs The Hamilton... Sheerios Can't Wait To See Ed... Sheerios Show Up For Sheeran... Working Women's Luncheon 2013
- Rihanna Rocked The Verizon... Party On The Concourse At The... Pre-hanna Party At Rosa... Fresh Faces, Fresh Music w/...